
I'm Ana Marcela Rocke, owner of Cozy Butts. I graduated in Advertising at the University Latina of Costa Rica where my focus was on Marketing and Public Relations. I have always loved see news niches in marketing and anyone who knows me, knows I love do my business with love.
I am from Costa Rica but I have been living in Orange County California since marriage, having my first baby Julianne, and trying to find “a good niche”, I decided to start my own business in my new Country USA, because I had my own business (Agency’s Special Events). Everyone wants their child to be dressed in style, comfort and quality.
I found a cozy butts for your little girl and she can be comfortable for any occasion.
You is very important to me at Cozy Butts, if you have any question contact me please, The Costumer is the first always. I will be there for you.
Ana Marcela Rocke, Director.